Marijuana Edibles and Topicals Dosage Calculators
Edibles dosing is one of the trickiest part of how to make edibles. My calculators do all the math for you and give a per serving THC mg dosage for every edible you make.
NO MORE EDIBLE DOSING CRAP SHOOTS!
Never Guess Again!
My simple to use cannabis edibles dosing calculators do all the math for you so that you will always know what to expect when making homemade marijuana edibles or THC or CBD skincare products.
- Are you tired of making marijuana edibles or cannabis topicals and just hoping for the best when it comes to getting the right CBD and/or THC dose?
- Do your homemade marijuana edibles often come out too strong? Or perhaps they are so weak they have no effects at all?
- Does the thought of trying to figure out how much marijuana to use in your edibles recipes and/or cannabis topicals formulas intimidate or overwhelm you?
Then this quick and easy cannabis dosing course is for you!!!
After taking Cheri’s Marijuana Edibles Dosing class there will be no need to fear eating a weed edible because it might be too strong. Or be disappointed when you don't get the effect you want because the dosage is too weak. You will know in advance how about many mg THC (or CBD) each edibles serving contains. Determining edibles dosages will no longer be a mystery or a guessing game, even if you are not using lab tested cannabis (in the case of THC).
Your cannabis dosage calculator is a God send!
I would never have known how powerful my canna gummies and chocolates were.
- Susie Emberly, Care Aide
"I really enjoyed the classes and the calculator!"
"I would recommend the marijuana dosage calculator if you are making your own treats - this way you can record the dosage and adjust for future uses. "
- Vanessa Gonzalez, Member Relations Manager
"I would recommend the cannabis dosing calculators to everyone!"
"They are so easy to use, I’m constantly using them for reference."
- Celia Curran, Sales Representative
I designed the dosage calculator and edible dosage course to be easy to access and affordable for ALL
cannabis consumers, but don’t let the small price tag fool you.
Some of the most important information you need to understand about making marijuana edibles (or topicals) is contained right here in these short lessons:
- How to determine your personal ideal dosage range, because everyone’s cannabis needs and tolerances are different and not just a little bit different, drastically different.
- The differences in estimating THC and CBD dosages.
- How to estimate the THC percentage in cannabis so that you will always be able to accurately calculate the THC dosage of edibles even when you don’t have the luxury of cooking with lab tested marijuana.
- How to calculate the per serving CBD dosage when using lab tested cannabis products and plants.
- How to determine the THC or CBD (or both) dose in each batch of marijuana infusion (such as cannabis butter, oil, honey, cream, etc.) you make, so you will always be aware of how much you are adding to recipes.
- How to calculate the per serving CBD or THC dose for homemade edibles, each individual gummy candy, or the per application dose for homemade THC and/or CBD skincare products, so that you will always know what to expect when consuming them.
- How to adjust your marijuana recipes before you cook so that they always carry the right recreational or medical marijuana dosage for the person who will consume them.
- Easy to use dosage calculators, in both Imperial and Metric versions, that instantly do all the math for you no matter if you are cooking with cannabis flowers and infusions; concentrates like kief, hash, FECO or hash oil; or commercially made oils, and tinctures. And brand new is my Canna Gummy Dosing calculator that calculates the per gummy cannabis dosage in homemade marijuana gummies.
The Cannabis Edibles and Topicals Dosing course and dosage calculators are essential for:
- Medical Marijuana Patients
- Medical Marijuana Caregivers
- Adult Recreational Marijuana Users
These invaluable tools, that you’ll use over and over again, are yours for just $5.00. That’s a one-time price. Once enrolled in this course you get lifetime access to it and the dosing calculators.
Sign up now!
NOTE: If you are already enrolled in either of the courses below you DO NOT need this mini-course, the information and the calculators are already included, just log into your account at Cannademy.com and look under the "My Courses" dropdown menu.
Cheri Sicard has been featured in:
Cheri Sicard was a published, professional writer and food editor when she first got interested in cannabis. At the same time she had just sold her award winning food and travel websites to SheKnows media and found herself between businesses. That fortuitous timing allowed her the luxury of immersing herself in the topic of marijuana and edibles.
Fast forward 20 years and cannabis became Cheri’s livelihood. Her website CannabisCheri.com has become a hub of credible cannabis information and recipes, and she has written three books about the subject, so far.
"Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women," released in 2015, is a great general guide to marijuana and the cannabis lifestyle that has helped scores of women come out of the cannabis closet.
Her 2012 "Cannabis Gourmet Cookbook" (Z-Dog Media) and 2018's "The Easy Cannabis Cookbook," which was released to both public and critical acclaim, have made Cheri one of the world’s most popular marijuana food writers. Cheri has also turned thousands of home consumers into competent cannabis cooks via her live and online marijuana cooking classes.
Cheri's cannabis articles can be found in High Times, Kitchen Toke, Civilized, Cannabis Now, Culture, Herb, Freedom Leaf, and many more
The calculator is the perfect tool!!!
"Thanks for all you do for us beginners!!! Wishing you Infinite Blessings in the new decade!"
- Jacqui W, Retired
"I don’t know how it could be made any easier!!!"
"I now know how much cannabis to use! It’s a no brainer, everyone would benefit from this course. "
- Gaul Gaudet, Retired Home Care Worker
Frequently Asked Questions
Best $5 I've spent on understanding what I'm doing.
Using the calculator gave me confidence. Cheri is a delight!
- Amy Fisher, Realtor