Marijuana Edibles and Topicals Dosing Calculators and How to Use Them
Plus bonus material that teaches you how to dose your edibles!
NO MORE EDIBLES CRAPS SHOOTS!
Never Guess Again!
My simple to use dosing calculators do all the math for you so that you will always know what to expect when making homemade marijuana edibles or topical skincare products.
- Are you tired of making marijuana edibles or topicals and just hoping for the best when it comes to getting the right dose?
- Do your homemade edibles often come out too strong? Or perhaps they are so weak they have no effects at all?
- Does the thought of trying to figure out how much marijuana to use in your edibles or topicals recipes and formulas intimidate or overwhelm you?
Then this quick and easy dosing course is for you!!!
After taking Cheri’s Marijuana Edibles Dosing class there will be no need to fear eating a marijuana edible because it might be too strong. Or be disappointed when you don't get the effect you want because the dosage is too weak. You will know in advance how about many milligrams of THC (or CBD) each serving contains.
Your calculator is a God send!
I would never have known how powerful my gummies and chocolates were.
- Susie Emberly, Care Aide
"I really enjoyed the classes and the calculator!"
"I would recommend the calculator if you are making your own treats - this way you can record the dosage and adjust for future uses. "
- Vanessa Gonzalez, Member Relations Manager
"I would recommend the dosing calculators to everyone!"
"They are so easy to use, I’m constantly using them for reference."
- Celia Curran, Sales Representative
I designed this course to be easy to access and affordable for ALL
cannabis consumers, but don’t let the small price tag fool you.
Some of the most important information you need to understand about making marijuana edibles (or topicals) is contained right here in these short lessons:
- How to determine your personal ideal dosage range, because everyone’s cannabis needs and tolerances are different and not just a little bit different, drastically different.
- The differences in estimating THC and CBD dosages.
- How to estimate the THC percentage in cannabis so that you will always be able to accurately estimate dosages, even when you don’t have the luxury of cooking with lab tested marijuana.
- How to calculate the amount of THC or CBD in each batch marijuana infusion (such as cannabis butter, oil, honey, cream, etc.) you make, so you will always be aware of how much you are adding to recipes.
- How to calculate the per serving dose for homemade edibles, or the per application dose for homemade skincare products so that you will always know what to expect when consuming them.
- How to adjust your recipes before you cook so that they always carry the right amount of cannabis for the person who will consume them.
- Easy to use dosage calculators, in both Imperial and Metric versions, that instantly do all the math for you no matter if you are cooking with cannabis flowers and infusions; concentrates like kief, hash, FECO or hash oil; or commercially made oils, and tinctures.
The Cannabis Edibles and Topicals Dosing course and calculators are essential for:
- Medical Marijuana Patients
- Medical Marijuana Caregivers
- Adult Recreational Marijuana Users
These invaluable tools, that you’ll use over and over again, are yours for just $5.00. That’s a one-time price. Once enrolled in this course you get lifetime access to it and the dosing calculators.
Sign up now!
NOTE: If you are already enrolled in either of the courses below you DO NOT need this mini-course, the information and the calculators are already included, just go to the dosing section of the course(s) you are enrolled in.
Cheri Sicard has been featured in:
Cheri Sicard was a published, professional writer and food editor when she first got interested in cannabis. At the same time she had just sold her award winning food and travel websites to SheKnows media and found herself between businesses. That fortuitous timing allowed her the luxury of immersing herself in the topic of marijuana and edibles.
Fast forward 20 years and cannabis became Cheri’s livelihood. Her website CannabisCheri.com has become a hub of credible cannabis information and recipes, and she has written three books about the subject, so far.
"Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women," released in 2015, is a great general guide to marijuana and the cannabis lifestyle that has helped scores of women come out of the cannabis closet.
Her 2012 "Cannabis Gourmet Cookbook" (Z-Dog Media) and 2018's "The Easy Cannabis Cookbook," which was released to both public and critical acclaim, have made Cheri one of the world’s most popular marijuana food writers. Cheri has also turned thousands of home consumers into competent cannabis cooks via her live and online marijuana cooking classes.
Cheri's cannabis articles can be found in High Times, Kitchen Toke, Civilized, Cannabis Now, Culture, Herb, Freedom Leaf, and many more
The calculator is the perfect tool!!!
"Thanks for all you do for us beginners!!! Wishing you Infinite Blessings in the new decade!"
- Jacqui W, Retired
"I don’t know how it could be made any easier!!!"
"I now know how much cannabis to use! It’s a no brainer, everyone would benefit from this course. "
- Gaul Gaudet, Retired Home Care Worker
Frequently Asked Questions
Best $5 I've spent on understanding what I'm doing.
Using the calculator gave me confidence. Cheri is a delight!
- Amy Fisher, Realtor